Tactile – Interactive – Engaging – Effective
The Type for Adults coaching cards are ideal for working adults in any workplace environment. They can be used for all Type interpretations, whether that be in executive or management coaching, careers or life coaching. They are currently used by practitioners around the world. Coaching becomes interactive, immediately engaging and rewarding for both coach and client. As coaches we look for a ‘shift’ in understanding and behaviour, my experience is that a resource that is both visually appealing and tactile produces the desired result.
The Type For Adults User Guide is available here.
A full-colour manual on how to use the cards to their maximum potential. It contains:
- An introduction to the Myers-Briggs theory
- Coaching questions and activities for each of the preferences
- Information on Type dynamics
- A clear explanation on how to work out dominant functions
- Advice on how to engage different personality types when talking about Type
Sue offers training specifically on how to get the most from these cards. She can run workshops where she lives in New Zealand, otherwise Skype and FaceTime options are a popular alternative when distance demands a technical solution. Please contact Sue for more information.
The resource includes:
- Preference cards for each of the eight preferences (E ,I ,S ,N ,T, F, J and P)
- 16 whole type descriptions which have been written with the workplace in mind.
- Four Careers Cards linking personality with career direction as well as preferred learning environments are also included.
Made from high quality laminated cards they can be used hundreds of times over. They offer an invaluable opportunity to guide a client through a self-assessment of their own type preferences which has the advantage of them ‘owning’ the process. This can be accompanied by taking a questionnaire or on-line assessment but can also be used independently. Once purchased you have permission to enlarge the preference cards at your local printer and make posters which add visual appeal to a training environment. I allow coaching clients to take as many photos as they wish.